Penis enlargement gel - this term includes various stimulant devices.
The drugs are applied directly to the penis. They are absorbed into the skin and promote blood flow to the tissues of the intimate area. Which is better to choose and what does the use of such funds mean?
Selection principles and product benefits
It is not so difficult to choose the most effective gel, for this you need to strictly follow the recommendations.
When choosing a medicine, you should evaluate:
- Ingredients in the preparation. They should be natural and should not have harmful, toxic effects on the skin and body.
- Expiration dates. If expired, the use of such a device is dangerous to human life and health.
- Customer reviews and opinions on the results obtained. If there are simple ones that confirm the lack of a result, then its analogue should be preferred.
- Doctor's opinion. For men, information from doctors can be helpful for several reasons. It is often best to consult your doctor before using these creams.
- Lubricants with a minimal number of contraindications and allergens are suitable for the penis. The higher the risk, the more likely it is that you will experience unpleasant symptoms and various skin problems after use.
- The cream must be selected individually. This means taking into account the characteristics of the organization. Otherwise, there is a high probability that there are many similar goods on the market that are not efficient. Too bad to take a "puppet" and throw out the money.
When using gels
Why men prefer these types of creams:
- act quickly and do not enter the general bloodstream;
- the list of contraindications and side effects is relatively small;
- it increases erections, stretches cavernous and spongy bodies, replenishes them with blood and nutrients.
When choosing gels for penis enlargement, men take into account their ability to affect erections. In addition to the blood flowing into the lumbar tissue, they promise to influence the feelings, making them bright and unforgettable.
But many lubricants contain hormones, affect genital function, and can be harmful to health. Low concentrations of hormones are not dangerous, but systemic use increases the risk of damage to health.
Who should not use hormonal creams:
- Teenagers and men under 23.
- People with hormonal problems.
- Patients with endocrinological problems, diabetes and other diseases.
You should not use lubricants if you have traumatic lesions on the skin in the intimate zone. Various ulcers, wounds and rashes do not allow the application to begin.
Where to buy and how to establish authenticity
If you want to order a cream, use the official source. You can buy on the website, pick up the goods by mail, or choose courier. You can buy at drugstores in the city, but often such drugs are not available, so you have to wait for them to be shipped.
There is no guarantee for such an order, the goods may arrive within a few days and it may take more than a week to wait. In addition, pharmacies in pharmacies often ask for an advance. Guarantee that the buyer will come for the order and redeem it.
When answering the questions: where to buy the original, it is worth noting that a poor quality product can occur under different circumstances.
So where can you get the real gel? - helps to understand customer opinions. This information is evaluated and tracked prior to purchase.
Where to buy non-original medicine:
- questionable, high-discount sites;
- on sites that have been developed relatively recently and have no experience in transporting such goods.
Avoid dubious offers and understand that the price-quality component decides a lot in this case. No one is going to sell an effective drug for a penny and regularly organizes promotions with a 70% discount.
How to detect a counterfeit:
- evaluate the authenticity of the tube;
- check the box and read the instructions.
If the use of such lubricants has no effect, we can talk about counterfeiting or individual insensitivity to the ingredients.
Contraindications and rules of use
The instructions contain all the necessary information, most often the use of the gel is not recommended if:
- there are lesions, injuries, ulcers, rashes on the skin;
- there is an individual intolerance to the ingredients of the composition;
- an allergic reaction to the plant or herbal extracts in the preparation;
- the man suffers from mental illness;
- there are hormonal disorders, disorders or endocrine diseases of various origins.
Proper use or instructions for use:
- applied to clean and dry skin;
- rub into the skin with light movements, but without waiting for complete drying out;
- after a few minutes, the result is displayed.
It is not recommended to combine the product with alcohol and drug stimulants. The effect will be unexpected.
When choosing a penis enlargement product, look at the different gels. Focus on a few lubricants, study their characteristics, composition and characteristics in detail - this will help you not make the wrong choice and is worth buying.